Monday, March 8, 2010

Re: Re: ** VU ** MONEY & BANKING (411) (Action Required)

Dear sender,

I've received your message entitled "Re: ** VU ** MONEY & BANKING (411) (Action Required)". I wanted to let you know that you're on my Priority Guest List

Boxbe helps me manage my email by prioritizing messages from people I know. You'd be amazed at how much better my inbox is now.

This is the only email you will receive about Boxbe from me and there is no need to respond.

Learn more about Boxbe.

Thank you,
a.ammar51@yahoo.com

About this Notice
This courtesy notice is part of a free service to make email more reliable and useful. Boxbe (www.boxbe.com) uses your existing social network and that of your friends to keep your inbox clean and make sure you receive email from people who matter to you.

Boxbe
Say Goodbye to Email Overload
www.boxbe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment