Monday, March 8, 2010

[CnP] ... the brutal truth about CopyNProfit ... ?

Amjad,

So what did you think of this yesterday? (that free, secret report)

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=A3VQF&m=1oxkCdcTSZGFDv&b=UfDzNfjq55e0nUro4FN.AA

Anyways, I feel compelled to tell you something....

Our guest Jody asked us a simple, brutal, and DARN GOOD question:

"I would like to know how exactly how it is that your program is
different than the thousands of others that are out there and why I
should spend any more money before I know that I can actually make
it back?"

Jody, this is great and thank you for bringing it up.

I mean. Really... what is so UNIQUE about CopyNProfit in getting you
results?

Amjad, jot the following answer down.

I will quiz you later, k? Just kidding.

To answer this question, besides the most obvious fact that
CopyNProfit gives the EXACT campaigns (including all settings!) for
our members to copy with no guesswork .... the system also has these
TWO distinct advantages probably NOT found anywhere else:

1. Fanatical personal support from yours truly ... Jamie Lewis. If
you're a member, you can reach me personally very fast. Everyone else
has this tedious "customer support" that does nothing! After you
copy our campaigns, know that I'm there to GUIDE you 100% to super
profitable success.

Ever heard of coaches who end up leaving you after 48 hours? Rest
assured ... you have not seen what I mean by PERSONAL SUPPORT for
members. I will go the extra mile to force you to COPY a fully
profitable practically DONE-FOR-YOU revenue stream. Yes, forced
success!

2. "Idiot-proof" results ... every other system tries to TEACH you.
This sounds good in theory but in reality, it not only creates your
margin for error but also WASTES your time. We let you copy what we
do to make money on a daily basis. Easy enough.


Simple. 2 killer reasons that virtually no one else delivers except
CopyNProfit for rocketing your current business or simply allowing
you to build real, extra income for yourself.

Does this require work? Yes - copying and pasting for the most part.
Much work? Not really... because you are duplicated our steps.

Check it out and you will see that CopyNProfit templates are the
beginning. If you join as a member, you essentially have a
relationship with me directly. We will make sure you are taken cared
of 100% without worry.

I've invested a LOT of time into this system for you. Give me a
chance to show that your investment will be more than worth it.

I hope this clarifies for you any doubts.


Very sincerely,

Jamie

P.S. Again .... see the templates NOW if you haven't already.

---> http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=A3VQF&m=1oxkCdcTSZGFDv&b=uwrOjp7FjBhtIQrODT6pjw <---

Copy them. You will see extra revenue come in starting literally
tonight and onwards.


====================================
Authentic CopyNProfit Testimonial
====================================
"I am on disability and was just looking for something that actually
works for people who understand very little about computers. I
tried many other programs. They were either too complicated or some
just plain did not work. This was truly a rare gem in the rough.
Although I was hesitant at first, I'm glad I took the chance here.
I was really tight on cash but with this, I'm making it back many times over"

- Allan P. from Utah, USA


-------------------------------------------------------------------

Champ Entertainment, 1936 21st drive, Astoria, NY 11105, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?7Mws7ByctCycDAyMbMzstGa0TOwMbIysTA==

No comments:

Post a Comment