Saturday, March 10, 2012

Re: vu experts - Successful Completion of MBA

Heartiest congratulations..

On 3/8/12, Muhammad Kafayat Ellahi <kafayatvu@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Colleagues,
>
> This is to share with all of my colleagues, friends and sisters that i have
> been declared pass in my final project which was left in last semester due
> to some unavoidable circumstances. It has been great experience by sharing
> ideas, obtaining information in and out from my all study fellows. Your
> great expertise and valuable time has tremendous contribution to my
> success. Timely discussion and information had put us forward to achieve
> the difficult taks of completing MBA degree.
>
> My happiness is unexpressible as my dream comes true, alot of time
> diffulties arises with all of your great contributions directly or
> indirectly encourages me to move forward and achieve the degree of MBA
> Managment - scoring 3.12.
>
> I would say alot of support has been extended by my wife in different ways
> as sparing time for my study activities even effectivly managing the job
> requirements. The busy schedules some times compelled to think that its
> impossible and morally support offered by her made it possible to boost me
> and move forward.
>
>
> I would highly appreciate and thankful to vuzs, vuaskari plateform in
> providing us the support at the time of need. I recall those days of
> beginning of these plateform were just in the begining and vulanteerily
> offered alot of assistance in accomplishing task. Group discussion,
> Cummunication commendable.
>
> There are lot of other panels who contribute their efforts positively in
> the study activities.
>
> I can't remember all of my colleagues names but few of them are as follows:
>
> Zubair hussain
> Mehreen Humayun
> Marina Khan
> Binish Awais
> Syed tauqeer
> Hafiz Salman Majeed
> Maha Shah
> Dua
> Ishi khan
> Abrar
> Naveed Iqbal Khan
> Fuad Hasan
>
> In the end, please forgive me if any one concern for any issue happpens due
> to me direct or indirect. Please keep in tuch and i will be pleased to
> assist you all in anything which is in my scope.
>
>
> Thank you and regards,
> --
> Muhammad Kafayat Ellahi
> Overseas Student
> MBA Management
> Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
> kafayatvu@gmail.com
> kafayatellahi@yahoo.com
>
> --
> Please visit http://www.weblyceum.com and get registered for Past Papers,
> Quiz, Assignments, GDBs and much more...
>
> To post to this group, send email to vu-experts@googlegroups.com
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> vu-experts-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>
> Do write to admin.bilal@weblyceum.com for Help, suggestion and Complaint.
>

--
Please visit http://www.weblyceum.com and get registered for Past Papers, Quiz, Assignments, GDBs and much more...

To post to this group, send email to vu-experts@googlegroups.com

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vu-experts-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Do write to admin.bilal@weblyceum.com for Help, suggestion and Complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment