Monday, April 16, 2012

*~* VuPak2009 *~* A Dream Of You ....

dddilmodified.jpg picture by shaheenz

Hosuktahay04.jpg picture by Ali_awan_Ali17

A Dream Of You ....

Ever since we first met,
Your all I had in mind.
There is something in you,
Your so beautiful, your so kind.
When I looked deep into your eyes,
I knew that you were an angel in disguise.
I knew that you were an angel,
An angel that had fallen from the skies.
I wished so dearly that you came for me,
To share our pain, to share our love.
To make this lonely world,
much like yours up above.
I often spoke about you,
Telling my friends what I feel.
And how you had broken into my heart,
A heart that I had been trying so hard to seal.
Whenever we came upon a time to talk,
Words never came out right.
Its never what I meant to say,
No matter how hard I tried to reach your light.
I once was ready to share what I felt,
And had brought a flower to help me through,
In finally telling you after all these times.
But everything shattered when I saw you.
You were like and angel in a peaceful garden,
Joyfully dancing through vast fields of flowers.
That's when it came clear to me,
That I was only a simple human with nothing to offer.
There are so many else out there,
That are more than happy to be with you.
With a lot more to offer, a lot more to give,
While I'm one of those who has nothing we can do.
But dreams a special dream all their lives,
With a knowledge that it may never come true.
I want you to know that if my dream ever came true,
It would only be to be with you.
 

mailfon.gif picture by Ali_awan_Ali17

SANAM

lovebarfrom.gif picture by Ali_awan_Ali17lovebarfrom.gif picture by Ali_awan_Ali17lovebarfrom.gif picture by Ali_awan_Ali17lovebarfrom.gif picture by Ali_awan_Ali17

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Virtual University of Pakistan 2009" group.
To post to this group, send email to virtual-university-of-pakistan-2009@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to virtual-university-of-pakistan-2009+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/virtual-university-of-pakistan-2009?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment