Wednesday, April 25, 2012

vu experts - what is the situation???

Hello Friends!!
i have taken my viva on 12th of April, my result of viva was not given on Grade book. i have asked to insturctor about result. he told me that u have passed out from my viva. but still on grade book viva result is not given. however i have applied for security refund. they told me that you are still regular and that i should contact to exam centre. what should i do. whats your opinion and what is the mail id of exam centre.
thanks and regards.
shahidiqbal
mc 100201534

--
Please visit http://www.weblyceum.com and get registered for Past Papers, Quiz, Assignments, GDBs and much more...

To post to this group, send email to vu-experts@googlegroups.com
 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vu-experts-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Do write to admin.bilal@weblyceum.com for Help, suggestion and Complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment