Friday, March 30, 2012

Re: vu experts - VIVA KA RESULT AAA GIAAA HE. I HAVE COMPLETE MY MCS

plz mujy bta dayn ka project ka liye proposal kasy bhanjni han or
project instuructr se kasy rabta karna ha

On 3/30/12, mc100206555 Inam-Ur-Rehman <mc100206555@vu.edu.pk> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
>
>
> By the grace of Almighty ALLAH I have passed my FIN619 subject and completed
> my MBA Finance in one attempt without any failure with 3.25 CGPA and I am
> really very happy and it's all happened because of the prayers of my MOM,
> DAD, my well-wishers, my friends and also specially because of the VU askari
> team, in which Hafiz Salman Majeed is the 1st person who helped me in every
> moment during my duration of MBA and finally thanks to my high-status
> university and teachers for their assistance which able me to enhance my
> knowledge and skills.
>
> I want to say thanks for each and every person, who helped me directly or
> indirectly. I want to say exceptional thank and also pass my best wishes for
> Hafiz Salman Majeed , Maha Shah, Laiba Butt, Honey G, Binish Awais, Marina
> Khan, Mehak Sohail, Affaq and shani bhai who done excellent work during his
> VU time and helped us by providing extra ordinary material to us like
> assignments, GDBS, and quizzes and even attempting papers.
>
>
>
> I will miss my VU fellows and keep remember the above Mentioned person in my
> prayers.
>
> May ALMIGHTY ALLAH give them success in every field of life?
>
>
>
> (AAMMMEEENNNN)
>
>
>
> <GOOD BYE AND ALLAH HAFIZ TO ALL OF YOU>
>
>
>
> Regards
>
>
>
> Inam Ur Rehman
>
>
>
> MBA (finance)
>
> Jinnah College Campus Gojra Distt. T.T Singh
>
> skype ID ; samie.suim
>
> cell no. 0333-6624176
>
>
>
> Live 4 nothing die 4 some thing........
>
>
>
>
> On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 4:12 AM, mc100207675 Muhammad Saleem Abbas
> <mc100207675@vu.edu.pk> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>> Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooo, I have passed my PRAS VIVA PROJECT with 100%
>> Marks. Get 4 out of 4.
>> and I have Passed Out My MCS. Thanks Good
>>
>> [image: ]
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> [?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?]
>> Muhammad Saleem Abbas
>> MCS-4th Semester
>> myselfaqurius@yahoo.com
>> +923088215070
>>
>>
>> --
>> Please visit http://www.weblyceum.com and get registered for Past Papers,
>> Quiz, Assignments, GDBs and much more...
>>
>> To post to this group, send email to vu-experts@googlegroups.com
>>
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> vu-experts-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>>
>> Do write to admin.bilal@weblyceum.com for Help, suggestion and Complaint.
>
>
> --
> Please visit http://www.weblyceum.com and get registered for Past Papers,
> Quiz, Assignments, GDBs and much more...
>
> To post to this group, send email to vu-experts@googlegroups.com
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> vu-experts-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>
> Do write to admin.bilal@weblyceum.com for Help, suggestion and Complaint.
>

--
Please visit http://www.weblyceum.com and get registered for Past Papers, Quiz, Assignments, GDBs and much more...

To post to this group, send email to vu-experts@googlegroups.com

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vu-experts-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Do write to admin.bilal@weblyceum.com for Help, suggestion and Complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment