Thursday, August 16, 2012

*~* VuPak2009 *~* (Note)..``**``Daily Quran and Hadith 16 Aug 2012``**``(SPECIAL)

Assalam o Alykum ...
 
My All Vu fellows...I want to tell u that from 2 days My family has given this total work with responsibilty to me of Sending Daily Quran n Hadith from our web Quranurdu.com.....Plz Pray that Allah May Allah SWT Accept my Struggles...Ameen Summa Ameen..All written Designed n Send by me.....Alhamdulillah MASHALLAAHHH........

 

 

 

 

 

Today's Quran & Hadith
 

 



 





 

 

 

 

 
*~*$H!N!NG $T@R*~*
SUBHANALLAH HI WABIHAMDIHI SUBHANALLAH HIL AZEEM
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Virtual University of Pakistan 2009" group.
To post to this group, send email to virtual-university-of-pakistan-2009@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to virtual-university-of-pakistan-2009+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment