Sunday, June 10, 2012

vu experts - Statistical Analyzer Coding and Help Available (www.MrMustafa.com)

Dear Fellows Asslam-O-Alaikum,

I am Muhammad Mustafa MC090406452 (2nd position in MCS with CGPA
3.79) in 3rd Convocation.
To know me, my work and career please must visit my website www.MrMustafa.com
MCS, MIT, BSCS, BSIT and Computer related students can get free help
from me in their final projects and they can also purchase project
from me with confidence and concession too...
Thank you all....

Best Regards:
Muhammad Mustafa
www.MrMustafa.com
MC090406452 (MCS 2nd position with CGPA 3.79)
mustafa8584@gmail.com
mail@MrMustafa.com
0333-4171865

--
Please visit http://www.weblyceum.com and get registered for Past Papers, Quiz, Assignments, GDBs and much more...

To post to this group, send email to vu-experts@googlegroups.com

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vu-experts-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Do write to admin.bilal@weblyceum.com for Help, suggestion and Complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment