Saturday, April 14, 2012

Re: vu experts - I am offering Tuitions of All course of MBA Finance

mere se free main pouch lia kro mera bas project hony wala rh gya hai

On 4/12/12, mc090400972 Muhammad Ali Jawed <mc090400972@vu.edu.pk> wrote:
> I charge 1000 Rs. per course and and If you study 3 courses at a time then
> you will get 100 Rs.discount on each course and you have to pay 2700 Rs for
> three courses.
>
> On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 7:26 PM, mc090405046 Maliha Kiran <
> mc090405046@vu.edu.pk> wrote:
>
>> tution k fee kia charge karen gy?
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 11:53 AM, mc090400972 Muhammad Ali Jawed <
>> mc090400972@vu.edu.pk> wrote:
>>
>>> AssalamAlekum to all,
>>>
>>>
>>> This is Muhammad Ali Jawed.I have done MBA in Finance From Virtual
>>> University of pakistan and i am preparing for ACCA thesedays but I
>>> haven't
>>> registered for ACCA's Exams yet. I have passed my internship presentation
>>> Examination
>>> as well.I am offering tuitions of MBA finance couses.So I want to teach
>>> to
>>> students of Virtual university.I can teach all courses of MBA in
>>> finance.I
>>> will teach you on skype ,yahoo.So who wants to learn MBA finance courses
>>> from me you can contact me my*cell no is 0334-3217567* my vu id is*
>>> mc090400972@vu.edu.pk* and yahoo ismuhammad_alijawed@yahoo.com.My skype
>>> id is muhammad_alijawed.I live in Karachi.And for girls who want to
>>> contact to me if they have cell no issuses then they can send me message
>>> on
>>> my yahoo id that is muhammad_alijawed@yahoo.com.Allah Hafiz.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Please visit http://www.weblyceum.com and get registered for Past
>>> Papers, Quiz, Assignments, GDBs and much more...
>>>
>>> To post to this group, send email to vu-experts@googlegroups.com
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>> vu-experts-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>>>
>>> Do write to admin.bilal@weblyceum.com for Help, suggestion and Complaint.
>>>
>>
>> --
>> Please visit http://www.weblyceum.com and get registered for Past Papers,
>> Quiz, Assignments, GDBs and much more...
>>
>> To post to this group, send email to vu-experts@googlegroups.com
>>
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> vu-experts-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>>
>> Do write to admin.bilal@weblyceum.com for Help, suggestion and Complaint.
>>
>
> --
> Please visit http://www.weblyceum.com and get registered for Past Papers,
> Quiz, Assignments, GDBs and much more...
>
> To post to this group, send email to vu-experts@googlegroups.com
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> vu-experts-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>
> Do write to admin.bilal@weblyceum.com for Help, suggestion and Complaint.
>


--
Join www.vudesk.com
Easy Service, High Value
Join and get 80% marks.
A network of bunch of VU STARS.

--
Please visit http://www.weblyceum.com and get registered for Past Papers, Quiz, Assignments, GDBs and much more...

To post to this group, send email to vu-experts@googlegroups.com

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vu-experts-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Do write to admin.bilal@weblyceum.com for Help, suggestion and Complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment