Saturday, March 31, 2012

vu experts - Marketing Project Help offer

Dear all,
        I have cleared my whole MBA (papers, project and viva also) in first attempt by the grace of Allah Almighty.  Any Student all over Pakistan needs my help regarding MKT619 project plz select brand comparison preferably coz i have experience in its project.  All other projects will also b considered but I can give you the guarantee of clearance in Brand Comparison.  For help please contact on my mobile 03244277233 or E-mail address god_friend_aamir@yahoo.com.




Regards,


Aamir Mahmood.

--
Please visit http://www.weblyceum.com and get registered for Past Papers, Quiz, Assignments, GDBs and much more...

To post to this group, send email to vu-experts@googlegroups.com
 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vu-experts-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Do write to admin.bilal@weblyceum.com for Help, suggestion and Complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment