Thursday, March 15, 2012

Re: vu experts - plz plz advice me sincerly

yes huma sis,,,,if you want to achieve degree,you will have to work hard a bit... 5 subject will be enough to get 2.3 cgpa..

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 8:08 PM, mc090404158 Huma Qamar <mc090404158@vu.edu.pk> wrote:
On 3/14/12, mc090404158 Huma Qamar <mc090404158@vu.edu.pk> wrote:
> salam to all experts
>
> Dear expert i need your help on urgent basics.dear experts i have two
> yr mba program & my cgpa is very low 2.19 i have D grade in six
> subject  i have completed my 4 samsters my major problem is that me a
> working lady its very difficult for me to find the time for stdy but
> plz guide me if  i select the 5 subjects & if  my garde imprve from D
> to C than i met the reqired cgpa 2.3.
>
> plz plz reply urgent
>
>
>
> On 3/14/12, mc090404158 Huma Qamar <mc090404158@vu.edu.pk> wrote:
>> plz reply urgently
>>
>> On 3/14/12, mc090404158 Huma Qamar <mc090404158@vu.edu.pk> wrote:
>>> salam to all experts
>>>
>>> Dear expert i need your help on urgent basics.dear experts i have two
>>> yr mba program & my cgpa is very low 2.19 i have D grade in six
>>> subject  i have completed my 4 samsters my major problem is that me a
>>> working lady its very difficult for me to find the time for stdy but
>>> plz guide me if  i select the 5 subjects & if  my garde imprve from D
>>> to C than i met the reqired cgpa 2.3.
>>>
>>> plz plz reply urgent
>>>
>>> --
>>> Please visit http://www.weblyceum.com and get registered for Past
>>> Papers,
>>> Quiz, Assignments, GDBs and much more...
>>>
>>> To post to this group, send email to vu-experts@googlegroups.com
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>> vu-experts-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>>>
>>> Do write to admin.bilal@weblyceum.com for Help, suggestion and
>>> Complaint.
>>>
>>
>

--
Please visit http://www.weblyceum.com and get registered for Past Papers, Quiz, Assignments, GDBs and much more...

To post to this group, send email to vu-experts@googlegroups.com

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vu-experts-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Do write to admin.bilal@weblyceum.com for Help, suggestion and Complaint.

--
Please visit http://www.weblyceum.com and get registered for Past Papers, Quiz, Assignments, GDBs and much more...

To post to this group, send email to vu-experts@googlegroups.com
 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vu-experts-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Do write to admin.bilal@weblyceum.com for Help, suggestion and Complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment