Tuesday, November 1, 2011

*~* VuPak2009 *~* He Gave A New Meaning To My Life

He Gave A New Meaning To My Life

He's a sweet guy
He just happened to pass by
He came from wonderland
To cast a spell on me
And be my man
He touched so softly
Melted me deep inside
He gave a new meaning to my life
The way he looks at me
In the dimmest light
I can see the spark in his eyes
He's a chatterbox
But goes dumb
And makes me go numb
I fell for him the moment I saw him
Before that he was in my dreams
What he has for me
Is yet to be known
I love him so much
He loves me double for sure
He says ' you are mine'
He's my lover divine
I can kiss him night and day
And wish it never showed on my face
Wish his lips left no trace
The size of his arms
Sure is a good embrace
I'm yet to hug him
Yet to feel his strength
He makes me feel to climb a tree
And I could jump is he says
Sitting here I feel silly
It all happened in a shot
It's real hard to believe
There is still a lot to be shard
Sit n talk looking into each other's eyes

shaheenzdotcom2.gif picture by shaheenz

wowtowowdotcom2.gif picture by shaheenz

wowtouchdotnet3.gif picture by shaheenz

islamdotshaheenzdotcom3.gif picture by shaheenz

ArtDotShaheenzdotcom2.gif picture by shaheenz

fundotshaheenzdotcom1.gif picture by shaheenz

forumdotshaheenzdotcom.gif picture by shaheenz

ShaheenzdotcomLove1.gif picture by shaheenz

wafadotshaheenzdotcom3.gif picture by shaheenz

touchdotshaheenzdotcom2.gif picture by shaheenz

webdotshaheenzdotcom2.gif picture by shaheenz

groupmediandislam.gif picture by shaheenz

groupShaheen_urdu_Love.gif picture by shaheenz

groupmohabbataapke.gif picture by shaheenz

groupshaheenpoetryWorld.gif picture by shaheenz

groupsanamosanam.gif picture by shaheenz

Chand-Kangen-AuR-Chandni.gif picture by shaheenz

groupPehli_Nazar_Ka_Pyaar.gif picture by shaheenz

groupShayarie_iShq_MoHabbat.gif picture by shaheenz

groupharttalkmails.gif picture by shaheenz

Master_Mind_Pakistani.gif picture by shaheenz

Mohabbat_u_01bred_.jpg picture by shaheenz

   

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Virtual University of Pakistan 2009" group.
To post to this group, send email to virtual-university-of-pakistan-2009@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to virtual-university-of-pakistan-2009+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/virtual-university-of-pakistan-2009?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment