Thursday, November 3, 2011

vu experts - Alhamdulillah, I have passed out in MBA (finance)

Alhamdulillah, I have passed out in MBA (finance)
 
Alhamdulillah,
 
I have successfully passed out in MBA. My viva is held on 31st October and its result is decelared yesterday. I am so happy and feeling so pride of being Master in Business Administration.
 
I heartedly say thanx to Almighty Allah who enable to get this achievement. Indeed its all becuase of His Blessings & i did nothing.
Second to all groups of VU inlcluding
VU Askari--- Rated Most Famous and Helping Group to me
VUZS--- Rated 2nd most famous and helping to students
VU Finance
VU Expert
Vu Study Mania
& all important others
 
who really did great work for the students by providing timely guidline and helping material to us. Thanx all groups
 
In the group of Admin and senior coleagues
Sir Col. Naqvi
Hafiz Salman Majeed
Mehreen Hamayun
Maha Shah
Marina Khan
Honey Bhai
Afaaq Bro
! Nation
Binish
Kamran
Laiba But
Shahla
*& rest all other important contributor.
I am very much grateful to all these group administator and active memeber for helping us so mcuh.
JazakAllah
 
my personal email is hasnain1122@gmail.com, and if any one want to have further contact with me, i warmly welcome to contact at my email. Surely i want to have contact with all of my good coleagues including the above list if i have their personal email address. Kindly provide if anyone willing to pls
 
My GPA is 3.58 Alhamdulillah and my first priority is to search job in relevant finance field and then after upgrade my studies in finance and accounts. May Almighty help and bless me like always. Ameen
 
Wish you best of Luck to all of You & May the hardwork that you did for others be a source of success for you when it needed. Ameen
 
JazakAllah,
Allah Hafiz VU
 
Regard
Hasnain Mehmood
Wah Cantt

--
Please visit http://www.weblyceum.com and get registered for Past Papers, Quiz, Assignments, GDBs and much more...

To post to this group, send email to vu-experts@googlegroups.com
 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vu-experts-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Do write to admin.bilal@weblyceum.com for Help, suggestion and Complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment