Tuesday, October 11, 2011

vu experts - My Presentation & Viva at Blue Area, ISB Campus (Oct 11, Tues)

It was a good experience and I have given my entire presentation &
Viva in English but one of the female student before me Presented in
Urdu, as it isn't compulsory to use any language.
One thing I wanna say is do use that language which can help your
cause of delivering solid Presentation.
Just be confident,
Try to avoid hesitation in speaking,
Try to avoid stoppages while speaking although, u must think before speak,
If u don't know anything, then say "sorry" & thats all, they'll move
to the next query,

Now being a finance student, i'd like to share my experience with my fellows:
They mainly focus on training program & then ratio analysis & in last,
they'll ask u to give some recommendations,
They could ask for interpretation for any ratio's result.

Concluding the e-mail, I'd say again just be yourself, nothing to
worry for & Inshallah, u'll be passed.
Thanks & Regards.

--
Please visit http://www.weblyceum.com and get registered for Past Papers, Quiz, Assignments, GDBs and much more...

To post to this group, send email to vu-experts@googlegroups.com

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vu-experts-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Do write to admin.bilal@weblyceum.com for Help, suggestion and Complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment