Wednesday, March 10, 2010

[LOOK] guaranteed to work in 2 hours .. or she pays YOU $100??

Amjad,

Hey.

I got a REALLY good question from someone yesterday. Wanted to share
with you:

Timothy from London, UK asked: "Jay, are there any good, legit
money-making methods that would pay me EVEN if I failed?"

I told Tim to at least TRY this powerful thing immediately:

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=A3VQF&m=1pBfS.r3m3GFDv&b=m1OfE0x4TWXftrkCDMTFXQ

This thing practically guarantees profit in hours - or they pay you.

Now, I want to tell you my two secret "COMMANDMENTS" for using
any money-maker these days (I don't do all of them by any means!)

These are for you:

1. I really don't like showing things unless they work for the AVERAGE
JOE or even better, for a complete "dummy" (no offensive to anyone,
because I started out much dumber than most)

2. Always look for things that show PROOF both from expert earners
AND complete beginners. Experts validate it by review.
Beginners validate it by experience.

These are also the things you should be checking out.

Go inside and take a look at one of the people talking - holy smokes
I thought that was a YOUNG, young kid. Am I right ?

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=A3VQF&m=1pBfS.r3m3GFDv&b=m1OfE0x4TWXftrkCDMTFXQ

Here's another little secret I want you to remember. Write this down
in your notes ok?

ONLY use programs that aim to reveal their EXACT methods for profit.

These are the good guys who aim to be transparent.

I remember back in the day - I used to invest blindly in these
mutual funds or stock portfolios. I struggled to make a penny
because those guys never tell me how they trade my stocks and all.

Anyhow, do you believe in mutual funds Amjad?

I suppose it can be safe retirement vehicle huh?

Hey, wanted your advice on something too ... I'm finally checking out
houses. Big homes.

What color? White or granite red? ;)

Choose the color for me. I need your opinion.


Let's talk soon and I'll drop you another line,

JL


P.S. But seriously, this is DARN easy cash ... and it's real too.

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=A3VQF&m=1pBfS.r3m3GFDv&b=m1OfE0x4TWXftrkCDMTFXQ

Get inside, copy that method and then ask for your $100 ... ok, I'm
astonished that kid is inside doing well. How old you think he is?

I'm keep this in reserve if more people ask. By the way, you going to
make that your "low-on-cash secret weapon"?

This is going to be one of my three ;) show you my other two later
ok?


====================================================================

Champ Entertainment, 1936 21st drive, Astoria, NY 11105, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?7Mws7ByctCycDAyMbMzstGa0LOwsLKyMTA==

No comments:

Post a Comment